You can use an Summons Publication for Child Support Collection when you are filing for a Motion for Alternate Service and want to serve your deadbeat in the newspaper.  Please see the Document Library for the other forms required and step-by step information for them.  Please see the sample located in our Sample Letters/ Language and Forms section.

Here are the steps:

  1.  Download the Summons for Publication
  2. Complete the Summons for Publication document
  3. The information in the parenthesis should guide you somewhat as to the information you are expected to write on the lines provided
  4. Make 2 copies
  5. You will only use this form if you are serving via the newspaper
  6. Bring the Summons for Publication with you to court when you file your request for your Motion
  7. Follow the rest of the steps provided with the Motion and Statement documents